[b]It all went down the exact same way. Perdido Beach, a small town ooziing with radiation without anyone's knowledge. Then they FAYZ came and everything changed.
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello hellos (:

Go down 
Alda Vismally

PostSubject: Hello hellos (:   Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:34 am

Introduction time(:

Well, you can call me Lucy, that's not my name or anything, Lucia is my grandmothers name, and I always liked it^.^ I like icecream and long walks on the beach. . .

Hehe, well my charry's name is Ilda [i-l-d-a] but i MIGHT change it before I actually start RPGing. I'm pretty much on the computer every day and I just started RPGing. I came here from gaiaphage.com, but I'm totally planning on staying on both site regularly. But I guess if I had to choose I would choose gaiaphage. . .o.o

And, I speak Spanish. Because I'm Dominican, though I live in America. That's pretty much it for now I suppose(:

But don't hesitant in talking to me, you'll like me, I'm so funny:D

[ EDIT- I did change my charry's name, to Alda(: ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nola Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Hello hellos (:   Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:30 pm

Hola, Alda and welcome!

Hehe, I can speaks just a little Spanish, and write it just a bit better, due to Spanish class....but for the most part I suck....Except cussing! Very Happy My Ex-Step-Dad was from Mexico, so I picked a bit up from him. Lol.

Glad to see a seasoned RP-er! I play a lot on Goodreads, though it's a bit more chaotic there than it is here. Can't wait to see you on the field!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hello hellos (:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Power (Gone Series RP) :: First Things First :: Introductions-
Jump to: